|Homepage|| > ||Volunteer: Connecting to Soldiers|
Volunteer: Connecting to Soldiers
This is a grass roots organization that brings together people from all over the world. We need your creative ideas, organization, help and love to make a difference
Some ways you can help include:
1. Sending emails to your family and friends to publicize the project.
2. Organizing package drives in your temple, synagogue, school and community.
3. Publicizing the package with Bar/Bat Mitzvah students and chesed projects.
4. Raising funds & collecting donations of supplies.
5. Distributing care packages at army bases when you are in Israel.
6. Print Out These Flyers to Use in Your Community.
We can provide you with publicity packages including emails, brochures, materials and support for your activities. Please let us know if you want to volunteer on the form below and we will be in touch with you within 48 hours.
Whenever you are in Israel, you will make a soldier’s day when you thank him, whether he is actively serving or just walking down the street. Don’t forget the young after-army Israelis traveling abroad and working in malls and moving companies. Thank them for their service and see the smile.
To get more involved, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you within 48 hours.