“Thank Israeli Soldiers” was founded to give Jews around the world an easy way to show appreciation to the young men and women protecting Israel.
This morale-boosting relationship is created by people sending personal notes and care packages filled with items specifically requested by the soldiers themselves.
Thousands of young men and women choose to give years of their lives to defend Israel. You can say thank you by choosing which size package to send, and what to say in your letter to a soldier. When you click send, we’ll take care of everything else.
7 Good Reasons to Send a Soldier a Package
• They give 3 precious years of their youth to their country so that Israelis can live and raise their families with safety and security.
• They are willing to risk their lives, courting physical and emotional danger, so that Israel is a land of peace, celebrated by its citizens and millions of visitors from around the world.
• They are not just defending Israel. They are defending freedom and democracy around the world.
• It only takes a few dollars and a couple of minutes to make soldiers feel proud of their service, boost their morale and sweeten their surroundings.
• It may be just a package, but it may be exactly what a soldier ran out of after 21 days away from home.
• The positive impact of receiving a letter and gift lasts long after a soldier leaves the army.
• Expressing gratitude to a soldier will uplift your life as well as the soldier’s.